Sunday, March 22, 2009

Funny story about Daddy and T-Bone

Tonight as I was getting our dinner ready in the kitchen I couldn't quite hear what Daddy was saying but I could hear serious concern in his voice as he was talking to one of the boys. My curiosity got the best of me and I walked around and peeked into the den. I could see Daddy holding his finger in the air asking T-Bone the question "What is this? and Where did you get it from?" I couldn't see anything on his finger so I asked what "it" was. He said he wasn't sure but it was sticky and he needed to know where he got it from. He was even asking the older son about it but he seemed clueless about it. So I moved in closer to see if I could help out. He again asked T-Bone the question of where he got "it" from. T-Bone said no. Hummm this is baffling. I asked if I could see the goo in question. As soon as I did I thought it appeared to be some type of booger. As the words were coming out of my mouth Daddy asked again where it came from. T-Bone this time acting a bit bothered answered again "no" but this time pointing at his nose. Ahhhhh he's not saying no, he's saying nose! I fell to the ground laughing so hard I thought I'd pop. Daddy on the other hand ran off to the bathroom to do some serious hand washing.
That will teach him to keep to himself next time! Hey if there not crying and no bodies getting hurt, leave them alone! ")

No comments: