Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some tunage

Well the iPod is up and running. It's taken some time because I connected myself to a nice little virus while surfing the web a few weeks back and well things haven't been running to well on the PC. Thanks to my wonderful man that has some skills, I'm up and running good again! Man it's handy having a guy that can work his way around PC stuff! He's gifted.
I would be so lost without him. When something goes astray, I just tell him about it and let him have my seat!
So back to my new iPod. Wow. It's all making me realize just how much I miss listening to music! I used to listen to music all the time and since becoming a mom it's taken the back burner and I miss it bad! I love ALL kinds of music, thanks to my family. I enjoy alot of big band stuff and all the great and old crooners from my dad. Dino (Dean Martin), Nat King Cole, Engelbert
Humperdinck just to name a few. My dad was a great singer and he would sing while walking around at the store or in the house and I'd love to hear it. My sister being 6 years older than me was really into music and she turned me on to alot of good classic rock the 60's and 70's. My bedroom was right next to hers and I could hear her spinning those records (yes, I said records) through our walls. I also love dance music , blues and country music as well from the old clubbing days when I would go out with my friends. I suppose the only style of music that I just couldn't get into was heavy metal, jazz and opera. So with that said, I'm ready to fill up my song lists on that thing and Rock! ")

1 comment:

The Joys of having Boys said...

What kind of music is oprah??? Isn't she a T.V. talk show hostess??? LOL. It took me awhile to figure it out but I think you were saying opera. Am I right?