Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks


Giving Thanks is what today is all about. We have so much to be thankful for. When I look back in history and in some of the lives around me today. I realize how much we have.
Not in the tangible things but in our mind, souls and spirits. Peace, love and forgiveness to name a few.
Though our suffering we come to a cross road in our lives. We either become hard, bitter and afraid or soft, thankful and free. By God's grace I try to stay in the later.
I thank you God that you know me and I know you. I thank you for giving me a new life more than 12 years ago and your still setting me free with each passing moment. For my family that surrounds me here on earth and gives me the joy and tears that I call my life.
For friends that come to call and welcome me into their heart and lives.
For this day, this moment in time with a grateful heart.
Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: