Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's been awhile

Well I see it's been a while since my last post on here. Reason? I guess I'm still trying to catch my breath from the Holidays and Daddy getting his new job. I can't say that anything new has been going on around here lately. I've been trying to get back into "normal" mode. Getting Bubby plugged back into a home school routine and doing some serious decluttering. Daddy and I both seem to use any open time to clean something out and organize. It's just time to do it. We've got to put some time and money into the house and get it back up to par. My excuse is having two little ones under our feet all the time. It's hard to much done with so much toddler help! ")
On another note I did manage to have some "mommy" time last night with my friend Aunt J. She hosted a neighborhood Pocino night. We ended up playing Bunco instead once we got around to doing it. Food, wine and laughter filled her house. It was fun to check out some new faces and have some down time as an adult. My the memories we make at those things!