Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Well my day begun with breakfast (complete with a flower) in bed then a nap shortly after without ever leaving the bedroom. What can I say but NICE. Being a mom does have it's perks, today is one of them. Yes, it's selfish to love to be bathed in attention and have everything done for you. So what? It is my day right?
I think we will be going to one of my newest favorite Chinese buffets in Irving later. Maybe do at Lunner (between lunch and dinner time) and try and avoid the crowd. Yum, I think I could put a dent into their Japanese chicken. ")

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Sounds like you are living the life today, lol. My boys made me breakfast this morning (not in bed, but we all just woke up from a nap!) =) Has been very nice here, too!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!